As part of the Business Development team, the Fundraising Coordinator will lead on the growth of statutory and grant funding to secure financial support for SINGA’s activities in addition to building up a network of corporate and Government bodies and private individuals.
- Create overall income/fundraising strategy for SINGA UK, especially regarding independent fundraising efforts of local SINGA chapters
- Research and submit grant applications
- Build up other revenue generating activities, such as sponsored events and programmes
- Develop a strong network with not just with charities and NGOs, but also with corporates and individuals
- Developing strategies and setting goals to hit fundraising targets
- Finding people to donate money
- Keeping in touch with existing donors and stakeholders
- Budgeting incoming and outgoing money (very much like life)
- Writing proposals that could attract money, including applications for grants
- Preparing and giving presentations (hello PowerPoint)
- Liaising with the fundraising team
- Overseeing events and campaigns
Who you are:
- Proactive individual with can-do attitude
- Profound interest in the nonprofit sector
- Experience working for non-profit organizations in a fundraising or other senior role
MORE ABOUT SINGA
SINGA is an international, community-building network enabling locals and newcomers of different backgrounds to connect through the things they love – food, the arts, sport, music, languages, nature, business and so much more.
Founded in Paris in 2012, today SINGA is a community of more than 25,000 people in seven countries: France, Germany, Switzerland, Belgium and Quebec, with new chapters open in Italy - and now the UK!
Find out more about our initial plans here.
Find out about other available ways to get involved with SINGA here.