SINGA's "Blabla" language cafe aims to provide a relaxed, fun space for language learners and other members of the community to get to know each other. We are looking for at least x2 team leaders to be responsible for building and managing the growth of the project, becoming the key external and internal point of contact.
- Generate and develop leads for SINGA Blabla language cafe activities
- First point of contact for language cafe participants, volunteers and partners
- Act as the host & co-ordinator of SINGA Blabla events
- Work with the fundraising team to help build capacity for SINGA to deliver more language cafes across the Chapter (and beyond)
Who you are:
- Someone who can lead teams and make things happen - both independently and as part of the wider SINGA community
- Experience in leading events or workshops, preferably in a (language) learning context
- A flexible work schedule (you'll need to run events both during the day and evenings - though this can be adapted to suit your schedule)
- A strong belief in the principles that underpin everything we do
- Language expertise in at least two languages preferred
To register your interest, tell us more about you by submitting details on our "get involved" form (link below, indicating in the relevant section which positions you are interested in (you're welcome to indicate more than one, if applicable).
MORE ABOUT SINGA
SINGA is an international, community-building network enabling locals and newcomers of different backgrounds to connect through the things they love – food, the arts, sport, music, languages, nature, business and so much more.
Founded in Paris in 2012, today SINGA is a community of more than 25,000 people in seven countries: France, Germany, Switzerland, Belgium and Quebec, with new chapters open in Italy - and now the UK!
Find out more about our initial plans here.
Find out about other available ways to Get Involved with SINGA here.